Call it what you want

Friday, October 29, 2010

The maritime patrol Navy not as advertised

I should have gone jets: 1 hr missions, 1 hr preflights. What good is a nice location if you never get to enjoy the scenery due to 12+ hour missions everyday. I may as well be deployed in the desert as we speak, because as of right now, nothing would even be different for me. Actually, I would have a shorter drive to work. I need to move to a new house this weekend but I'm also flying tonight until 8am tomorrow. I have an oral review board next week, but I haven't gotten a chance to study because after having 2+ months straight of sims and classes everyday, I am now flying everyday. Oh yeah, and I'm flying for 8+ hours Monday. Fuck this shit, this is why I'm getting out immediately. I could have been a goddamn investment banker pulling these hours and making triple what I make now.

No comments:

Post a Comment