Call it what you want

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Google, Thank you for the free laptop

Dear Google,

I know I haven't always given you proper respect or treated you with the deference that a gentle giant deserves. I questioned certain practices and expressed doubts about the purity of your intentions. But today all of that changed for I have become one of your loyal foot soldiers.



You decided to take a chance on me and God knows that these days, not too many people are in the business of taking chances.



You elected to bring me into the fold and for that, I have cast my well-founded doubts aside and joined the CLOUD. I look forward to doing some serious damage with my Chrome OS Laptop and will report back with my observations and critiques.

Love,

James Westfall, Esq.

1 comment:

  1. I legally have the rights to half of everything that is earned by this blog.

    ReplyDelete