Call it what you want

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mormons almost killed me yesterday

So I'm driving home yesterday. As I'm rounding the bend right before my house, I notice a red car is about halfway in my lane. I'm thinking, "Oh, here we go. This is a head on collision baby. Let's do this."

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a close call. We barely miss each other and as I look over to the left side of the road, I notice two cheeky Mormons just doing their Mormon thing, calmly strolling about in the street. I couldn't let that shit stand so I gave them a pretty threatening stare while I laid on my horn.

I have a couple of pieces of advice for those Mormon bros:

1. When you are walking/tandem bicycling in a public thoroughfare, always do so in the direction that allows you to see oncoming traffic. This will enable you to get out of the way which is safer for everyone using the streets.
2. Seriously, why are you walking somewhere that doesn't have sidewalks? You are in a city with 100,000+ people and you decide to bring your mission to one of the only streets that doesn't feature sidewalks? Nice route planning bros. I'll come to your temple and plan you some perfect routes through the Baptist haven that is Athens, Georgia.
3. Having said that, good luck taking market share in this city, bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment